May 27th and 28th at the Corum - Palais des Congrès de Montpellier
For better visibility, the different presentations are published on the SlideShare platform of theAbes. The videos produced during the plenary sessions are hosted on the website of Canal C2, the University of Strasbourg's web TV.
- Consult the collaborative file created during the JabesCamp
- Dominic Oldman, British Museum: Cultural heritage and collaborative knowledge in an open digital world - Watch the video
- Jérôme Kalfon, Director ofAbes : Transitions, transition - Watch the video
- Jean-Pierre Finance, President of the Board of Directors ofAbes - Alain Colas, Head of DISTRD, MENESR - Christophe Péralès, President ADBU : The place ofAbes in the metadata ecosystem - Watch the video
- Les Actualités de l'Abes coordinated by Camille Dumont and Isabelle Mauger Perez, presented by Isabelle Mauger Perez and Laurent Piquemal - Watch the video
- Renate Behrens, DNB: Implementing RDA in German-speaking countries: a paradigm shift for cataloguing - Watch the video
- Stéphane Gully, INIST-CNRS : Istex in a few clicks in your document portal - Watch the video
- François Mistral, Stéphane Rey, Abes: Towards a new Sudoc - Watch the video
- Bibliographic transition - FRBRisation in action - Watch the video
- Philippe Le Pape, Abes : Bibliographic transition
- Olivier Rousseaux, Abes : The behind-the-scenes of the FRBRisation of the Sudoc
- Sébastien Peyrard, BnF: BnF, FRBRisation: a work in progress
- Michèle Aderhold, Electre : The redesign of the Electre production tool
- From defence to publication: the life of the thesis is not a long quiet river, Isabelle Martin, Abes - Nicolas Delargillière, Presses Universitaires du Septentrion - Ludovic Lestrelin, Université de Caen
- EAD convergence: tools, repositories, interoperability, Jean-Marie Feurtet, Abes - Vincent Boulet, BnF
- Christian Négrel, OCLC : Explore, Share, Value - Watch the video
- Nick Barber, Springer: Research is changing... and publishers? Some recent developments in scientific publishing - Watch the video
- Mathieu Ponthenier, Ebsco: Altmetrics: when information professionals become actors in optimising the impact of academic work - Watch the video
- Maud Arnaud, Ex-Libris : Leganto, a solution for the management of reading lists - Watch the video
- David Flore, Royal Society of Chemistry: Gold for gold - Watch the video
Compilation of the answers to the 15 questions: Consult the collaborative file
12 institutions proposed 15 posters to present and share the innovative achievements carried out during the year.
- SCD Université Lyon 3 : " Librarians of the Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, major actors of their SIGB ".
- University of Lorraine - Documentation and publishing department: "Re-informatisation of the University of Lorraine: 10 months to merge 4 SIGB? We did it!"
- SCD Université Nantes: "A suite of tools for automatic exemplarisation: the Moulinantes".
- SCD Université Angers: UBIB: revitalising a national network into regional centres
- SCD University Pau and Pays de l'Adour : Training in BU in the digital age
- BIU Montpellier - Written and Graphic Heritage Service: Virtual Reconstruction of the Abbey of Clairvaux Library in 1472: conservation work at BIU
- Réseau des Écoles Françaises à l'Étranger: ArchéoRef: reporting of archaeological publications in the network Sudoc by French Schools Abroad
- SCD Aix Marseille University: An electronic thesis deposit window
- SCD Université Lille 3: Research data in SHS theses
- Bibliothèque Diderot Lyon: Mir@bel, a gateway to magazines
- SCD Jean Monnet University : The implementation of the APIs ISTEX and BASE on the OPAC of the Saint-Etienne higher education library network
- ezPAARSE team (INIST-CNRS, Université de Lorraine, Couperin): Share your platform analyses to enrich ezPAARSE