Access to and use of the Abes (abes.fr) site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use (GTCU).
At any time and without notice, the Publisher reserves the right to modify the site and its services as well as the present TOU, in particular in order to adapt to the evolutions of the site, such as the provision of new functionalities or the deletion/modification of existing features. It is therefore advisable for the user to refer before any navigation to the latest version of the CGU, accessible at any time on the site. In the event of disagreement with the TOU, no use of the site shall be carried out by the user.
2. site management, access and navigation
The Publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it may at any time suspend, limit a specified category of Internet user or discontinue access to the site or certain pages of the website in order to make updates, changes to its content or any other action deemed necessary to proper functioning of the site.
It may also remove any information that may interfere with the operation or contraventions of national or international laws, or with the rules of netiquette (Netiquette ).
Connecting to and browsing the Abes (abes.fr) website implies unreserved acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, regardless of the technical means of access and the terminals used.
The Publisher is only responsible for the content it has edited.
The Publisher is not responsible for:
- in the event of technical, computer or site compatibility problems or failures with any hardware or software whatsoever;
- direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unpredictable damages resulting from the use or difficulties of use of the site or its services;
- intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the failure to secure the information circulating therein;
- unlawful content or activities using its site, without due knowledge of it within the meaning of law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and the European general data protection Regulation (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Moreover, the Publisher cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information that is disseminated there.
4. hypertext links
The siteAbes may contain hypertext links to other websites over which the publisher has no control. In spite of the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the contents that can be found on these sites.
The editor allows the creation of hypertext links to any page or document of its site.
However, the sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may impair the sensitivity of the largest number are excluded from this authorisation. More generally, the Publisher reserves the right to have a hyperlink pointing to its site deleted at any time, if the site in question is deemed not in accordance with its editorial policy.
5. applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions of use are governed by French law. In case of dispute and in the absence of amicable agreement, the dispute shall be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.