Fee schedule: membership of the networks and services of theAbes
Les modalité de calcul ont été adoptées par le Conseil d’administration de l’Abes lors de sa séance du 2 juillet 2021.
Les tarifs sont définis hors taxes.
Base rate Sudoc
The membership fee for the "base" Sudoc combines two criteria:
- Le nombre d’agents dans la structure documentaire de l’établissement. La principale source d’information est l’ESGBU (dernière année publiée). En parallèle, une enquête est menée par l’Abes auprès des établissements ne répondant pas à l’ESGBU. Pour la part Agent, le coût est fixé à 62 € par agent.
- The number of printed books (monographs) located by the institution in Sudoc on 31 March preceding the date of the agreement.
The price scale is defined according to 5 bands:
- Groupe 0 (1 à 50 000 monographies) : 1 951 €
- Groupe 1 (50 001 à 100 000 monographies) : 3 282 €
- Groupe 2 (100 001 à 200 000 monographies) : 4 754 €
- Groupe 3 (200 001 à 400 000 monographies) : 6 341 €
- Groupe 4 (+ de 400 001 monographies) : 6 893 €
Un surcoût de 508 € est appliqué aux établissements ne relevant pas du Ministère de l’enseignement supérieur et de la recherche (MESR). Dans le cas où le montant total est inférieur à 2 542 €, le tarif du socle est fixé à un forfait de 2 542 €.
More information: Network membership conditions Sudoc
The fee for participation in the Calames network is calculated on the basis of the volume of the institution's collections intended to be listed on Calames. This volume is expressed in linear metres according to the survey carried out before the date of the agreement.
The tariff schedule is defined according to three bands:
- Groupe 0 (1 à 150 ml) : 328 €
- Groupe 1 (150 ml à 800 ml) : 488 €
- Groupe 2 (801 ml et plus) : 776 €
more information : Conditions of membership of the network Calames
WorldCat Services Membership - OCLC
Through theAbes contract with OCLC, member institutions of theAbes networks can benefit from WorldCat holdings services and the use of query APIs:
The Worldcat membership fee is based on the number of printed books (monographs) located at Sudoc as of 31 March prior to the date the agreement is established. The fee schedule is defined according to 5 bands:
- Groupe 0 (1 à 50 000 monographies) : 438 €
- Groupe 1 (50 001 à 100 000 monographies) : 699 €
- Groupe 2 (100 001 à 200 000 monographies) : 1 008 €
- Groupe 3 (200 001 à 400 000 monographies) : 1 105 €
- Groupe 4 (400 001 monographies et plus) : 1 225 €
Learn more aboutWorldCat membership
CERL membership for extended access to the HPB database
Within the framework of the contract negotiated byAbes with the Consortium of European Research Libraries (CERL), member institutions of theAbes networks can join CERL in order to benefit from extended access to the HPB - Heritage of the Printed Book Database for an annual flat fee of :
- 508 € HT
Permanent grouping of orders for the acquisition of electronic resources - Management fees
A permanent grouping of orders has been set up as of 1 January 2021 and concerns all contracts negotiated for the member institutions of the Couperin consortium as of this same date. Annual management feesare applied to the carrying of this grouping of orders. They are set at 220 € excluding VAT (with the application of the normal VAT rate) for each contract in which the institution participates.
For institutions that are already members of one or more previously formed consortia, the current agreements will continue to apply until the end of the contract with the annual management fee indicated in each agreement.
Please note: there are no management fees for GC OpenEdition Journals (Freemium model)
Annual grouping of orders for BMS - Management fees
Each year until 2025, a new grouping will be proposed. It will be made up of institutions that have decided to join forces to conduct negotiations for the renewal of their SGB contract.
The management fee, invoiced once only, is fixed for each member at 0.15% (excl. VAT) of the cost (excl. VAT) of the annual subscription to the SGBm (calculated over the 5 years of the previous contract)
Days Abes - Registration fees
Participation in the Days Abes is subject to a fee (standard VAT rate):
- documentation professionals working in an ESR institution (all members of IST networks and operators): €70 excl.
- professionals working in a private company (publishers, SGB suppliers, service providers, etc.): €300 excl.
Please note: actors in the field of STI (scientific publishers, BMS suppliers, service providers, etc.) can benefit from a sponsorship offer which allows them, depending on the offer chosen, to have a stand and/or speaking time of 30 minutes in the plenary session during the Days Abes.
- for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org