Agence Bibliographique de l'Enseignement Supérieur (Abes)
227 avenue Professeur Jean-Louis Viala - CS 84308
34193 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5
Public administrative establishment -
Siret: 180 044 224 000 20
- Nicolas Morin, directeur de l’Abes
WP SERVEUR SARL
7 rue de la Cité Foulc, 30000 Nîmes
French company with a capital of 10000€.
RCS Nîmes 808 840 474 - VAT FR86808840474
Represented by its legal director Fabrice Ducarme
+33 972 497 264
TheAbes website is powered by WordPress.
The graphic design was created by theAbes
For any request for information or to report any erroneous or illegal content present on the site, thank you for :
- contact the switchboardAbes : +33 4 67 54 84 10
- submit an application on the ABESstp portal - "website problems" section
Warning: it is strictly forbidden to introduce data that would modify or be likely to modify the content or appearance of the site.
The contents of the websiteAbes are available under Creative Common License, which allows users to reproduce - on paper or electronic media - all or part of the available content. This licence implies that the user complies with the following conditions:
- attribution : the user must indicate the source (www.abes), the date of extraction and include a link to the licence and indicate whether any modifications have been made.
- no commercial use the user is not allowed to use the contents of this site for commercial purposes unless expressly authorised
- sharing under the same conditions: in the event that the user remixes, transforms or creates content from this site, the modified content must be distributed under the same conditions. The licence under which the contents (texts and/or images) have been made available must be indicated using the CC icon above.
The data produced by members of the networks facilitated by the CommissionAbes are, unless otherwise stated, available under open license Etalab The reuse of the data accessible from the websiteAbes is free subject to the source mention "Agence Bibliographique de l'Enseignement Supérieur" and the indication of the license used with the logo opposite.
- consult: information / technical details for free re-use of data
- consult : compliance with the RGPD in the processing of bibliographic data, authorities and Abes