May 26th and 27th at the Corum - Palais des Congrès de Montpellier
Abes For further sharing, the presentations of the 2009 conference are available on the SlideShare platform ofAbes.
- A bookless future for libraries? Stefano Mazzocchi, Metaweb Technologies
- 2008-2009: after the reflection, the opening of the building sites - Raymond Bérard, Director of theAbes
- Documentary networks: a new role for central administration and national actors in the context of university autonomy - Michel Marian, Head of MISTRD
- News from the Abes
- The British Research Reserve Collection: a 21st century initiative to safeguard research information - Deborah Shorley, Director of the Imperial College Library (London)
- The Consortium of University Libraries of Catalonia: activities and projects - Lluis M. Anglada i de Ferrer, Director of the Consortium of University Libraries of Catalonia (Barcelona)
- BnF's cooperation policy: new priorities for national action
- The policy of cooperation between libraries: what action for the BnF? Fabien Plazannet, Head of the Department of Documentary and Heritage Policies, DLL, Ministry of Culture and Communication
- Orientations of the three-year plan 2009-2011 - Aline Girard, Director of the Department of Cooperation at the BnF
- Ownership of notices - Laurence Tellier-Loniewski, lawyer, head of the "intellectual property" department, Alain Bensoussan-Selas (Paris)
- Workshop 1: Abes services around data Sudoc
- Workshop 2: carte blanche at AURA
- Workshop 3: Redesign ofthe Abes
- Workshop 4: Training of local coordinators Sudoc
- Workshop 5: Thesis Portal
Share your vision of the thesis portal!
- Workshop 6: Software user clubs and FULBI: tools for sharing and negotiation
Sessions: innovative projects
- Big deal between institutions around free federated research
- Nancy University: an atypical context in the implementation of a link resolver
- Indexing digital resources in SupLOMFR in ORI-OAI: an example of collaborative work at the University of Maine
- ORI-OAI, manage and report your institutions' electronic theses
- The basis of the stamped bindings of the Sainte-Geneviève library: a digital library articulated to Sudoc and at Calames
- Ubib.fr, a service ahead of schedule
- Tutorial 1: TEF (French electronic theses)
- Tutorial 2: How to work with scripts in WinIBW?
- Tutorial 3: How to create records by copying or by derivation in WinIBW?
- Tutorial 4: How to use the Sudoc public catalogue properly?