20 and 21 May at the Corum - Palais des Congrès de Montpellier
For a better visibility, the different presentations are published on the SlideShare platform of theAbes. The videos produced during the plenary conferences are hosted on the website of Canal C2, the University of Strasbourg's web TV.
- Lars G. Svensson, DNB: How much interoperability is needed? Bibliographic data exchange in the 21st century - see the video of the conference
- Jérôme Kalfon, director ofAbes : TheAbes, 20 years later - see the video
- Alain Abécassis, Head of the Strategic Coordination of Territories Department, MENESR: "What prospects forAbes in a new higher education and research landscape? - see the video
- Jean-Pierre Finance, Chairman of the Board of Directors ofAbes : Abes, at a time of change - see the video
- The News of the Abes coordinated by Camille Dumont and Isabelle Mauger Perez, designed by a team from the DSR and presented by Isabelle Martin, François Mistral, Ilhem Addoun (...and the voice-over)
- read the comments of the slide show (slides 35 to 55)
- see the video
- consult the timeline created for the 20th anniversary of theAbes
- session "GDR from the inside".
- Émilie Liard, SCD Université Poitiers: Training for RDA prerequisites: feedback - see the video
- Philippe Le Pape, Abes : RDA, seen from the inside - read the complementary post on the blog RDA@abes.fr - see the video
- session " APIs, what for? »
- Aurélien Charot, Thomas Michaux, Abes : APIs: what for?
- Julien Sicot, SCD Université Rennes 2: Using the Web services of the Abes
- Yves Tomic, SCD Université Paris Sud: APIs: what for? - on the institution's side
- Camille Dumont, Christophe Parraud, ABES: COLODUS, one year later
SGBM, BACON, Hub: what convergences?
- Maurits Van der Graaf, Pleiade company: Feedback from the survey: from Sudoc 1 to Sudoc 2 - watch the video - read the survey
- Uwe Risch, HeBIS Consortium: Focus on CIB Project - watch the video
- Jean Bernon, Pascal Pérotin, Abes : Focus on the SGBm project - see the video
- Yann Nicolas, Abes : Metadata hub, free data for empty tools - watch the video
- Benjamin Bober, Abes : Focus on BACON - watch the video
Debate moderated by Christophe Perales, ADBU President - see the video
ISTEX with respect to Text and Data Mining (TDM) or "text mining".
- Carole Melzac, Benjamin Bober, Abes : Data: whatISTEX brings to you - see the video
- Laurent Schmitt, INIST-CNRS : Platform ISTEX : integration and complementarity - see the video
- Michèle Battisti, copyright specialist: Legal and economic context of Text Data Mining (TD M) - watch the video
- Mathieu Roche, researcher, CIRAD UMR Tetis: Why search scientific publications? Feedback from a researcher - see the video
- Thomas Parisot, Éditions Cairn: French-language knowledge publishing and university libraries: challenges and prospects for collaboration - watch the video
- Mathieu Ponthenier, Ebsco: Discovery tools: where are we? - see the video
- Janifer Gatenby, OCLC : Recent developments at OCLC - watch the video
- Nicolas Espeche, Proquest: Intota, a new tool to manage your library - watch the video
- Catriona Byrne, Springer: Digital archives, what place in the research process today? - watch the video
The great witness
- Fabrice Piault, Livre-Hebdo: this speech was published in issue 75 (p.21 to 23) of the journal Arabesques, published in July 2014.
Nine institutions proposed 10 posters to present and share the innovative achievements carried out during the year.
- Phonothèque de Maison méditerranéenne des sciences de l'homme: "The sound archives of the research inCalames ".
- Université Bordeaux - Documentation Department: "Babord Num: the new heritage digital library of the Bordeaux university network".
- BUPMC (BU Pierre et Marie Curie): "Quality control of records from Sudoc to BUPMC".
- CIUP Library (Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris): "Updating collections from WinIBW: the Cairn case".
- ICDB: "The ICDB Digital Binder: A Tool for Exploring Digital Collections for Secondary Education".
- INIST-CNRS: "Open Grey is enriched with French theses"
- BIS Sorbonne (geography library): "Retrospective map cataloguing: a collective adventure"; "Maps of resilience".
- SCD University Strasbourg: "EPLOURIBOUSSE: application for the instruction of the duplication of continuous resources
- SCD Université Lille 2: "Putting quality exercise theses online - the PEPITE case".
See the posters (digital version) - see the video presentation