The 7th SGB Professional Day will take place online on Thursday 16 December 2021 (#JSGB2021).
In line with the previous mLMS days, this meeting is organised to answer all questions about the support ofAbes in the re-informations and about the evolution of the Library Management Systems offer in the ESR landscape.
Registration is available from this link. The deadline for registration is Friday 10 December 2021.
It is possible to register for the morning or the afternoon or both.
Morning (10am - 12pm)
Support forAbes, state of the art of BMS
- One year post SGBm (Abes)
- Synchronisation with Sudoc (Abes)
- Reasoned evaluation of software on the market, from the point of view of their interoperability with the tools Abes (Tosca)
- Overview of solutions available on the market (Tosca)
Afternoon (2pm - 4pm)
Feedback and technical focus on 2 solutions
- The RERO-ILS project at the level of the consortium UCLouvain, UNamur, USaint-Louis Brussels
- An overview of the situation in Nantes and reasons for choosing... Folio
- Presentation of Folio (Ebsco, Biblibre)
- Presentation of Koha (Kohala)
Login details will be sent by email to registrants the day before the event.
Videos of the day
Synchronisation with the Sudoc
Mike Seror - Abes, Alexandre Faure - University of Bordeaux
Feedback: re-informatisation of Lille
Sophie Demange - University of Lille
New forms of support
Serge Genot - Abes